Birds can be a nuisance if they start to make a mess of your home. They can damage tiles on the roof and they can also leave their droppings everywhere. Occasionally, a bird might get stuck in the flue of your chimney and it may not be able to get out again.
You need to keep a look out to see if birds have begun to cause problems. Dealing with these birds on your own can be stressful and time-consuming. Instead, you should hand this responsibility over to a professional firm which has a large amount of experience when it comes to bird-proofing residential properties.
How can buildings be protected against birds?
Protection Can Be Provided By Wire Mesh
1) Wire mesh is going to be nearly impossible for the birds to get through.
2)Wire mesh can be placed across gaps by pest control in Dagenham at the exact places where birds like to nest. The mesh is extremely robust so that it cannot be torn easily.
3) The mesh can be inspected on a regular basis to make sure that it is still working properly. You will be glad that you have installed this mesh across the open spaces on your house.
4) Birds are not going to attempt to nest in your house because the mesh is going to be too much for them.
Protection Can Be Provided By Bird Spikes
1) Bird spikes are designed so that they cannot nest on the roof easily and then defecate against the roof or the windows.
2) These spikes are not designed to hurt the birds at all, but they are just designed to startle them so that they are going to fly away and not return.
3) The spikes will be fitted by some highly-trained professionals and they can be inspected on a regular basis to make sure that they are still working properly.
Protection Can Be Provided By Bird Wire
1) Bird wire is placed above ledges and the tension in the wires is uncomfortable for birds to perch on at all.
2) This wire can be installed by a specialist pest control technician. They will explain the process of what they are going to do and where the wire is going to be placed.
3) The wire will then be inspected to make sure that it is still working properly in six months or a year’s time.
Protection Can Be Provided By Special Gel
1)There are types of gel that can be used as a deterrent to stop birds from landing on your property.
2)The gel looks like fire to the birds, so that they immediately change their flight path and avoid your house altogether.
There are various ways that your house can be protected from the threat of birds. Netting, spikes and gel will ensure that the birds are going to stay away for good. All of these devices can be installed by a company that knows what it is doing.